Monday, April 27, 2009

Now or Never

Well, I had my official moment of "I don't have enough time left!". But, now that that is over and the truth of that statement has sunk-in we just move more towards prayer :)

So, if you read this, please pray for me and my 22 other classmates as we take our exams the next 2 days (Tuesday & Wednesday!). We have all worked very hard over the past 3 years and nobody wants to go down in flames! You can pray after the test too when the profs are grading them...that they wouldn't be in a crabby mood. Our saving grace is they keep telling us they don't want to see us around anymore so they WANT us to pass and GRADUATE!

Graduate?! I can't believe it, and yet it seems so incredibly natural because God has just carried things one day at a time for three years. But, I do plan on celebrating, so if anyone is up for drinks in the next week you just let me know :)

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Bless the lord, oh my soul, and all that is in within me bless His holy name.
Bless the lord, oh my soul, and forget not one of His benefits:
He forgive all your sins.
He heals you from all your diseases.
He restores your life from the pit and crowns you with mercy and loving-kindness.
He satisfies your desires with good things that your youth shall be renewed like the eagles....

(skipping some verses here)

As high as the heavens are above the earth so GREAT is His lovingkindness towards us. As far as the east is from the west so FAR has He removed our transgressions from us.

As a Father has compassion on his children so does our Father have compassion on us. For He himself knows our frames and He is mindful that we are but dust...

But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting towards those who fear Him.

....and lastly,

In Christ alone, my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song. This cornerstone, this solid ground, firm through the fiercest trial and storm. What heights of love! What depths of peace! When fears are stilled and strivings cease! My Comforter, my all in all, here in the LOVE of Christ I stand.


Thanks in advance for interceding on my behalf!

3 comments: