Tuesday, April 14, 2009

God knows!

I had another interview today with the HCMC East Clinic (#3). This whole interview, job search, graduate, study, figure out life combination can be a little overwhelming - mostly because there are a lot of pieces that need to come together. I was stressin' over this HCMC visit today because rumor had it they would most likely make an offer, and then I would have to decide within the next 1-2 weeks. The problem was that i haven't interviewed at my other sites yet and some personal business is sort of left undone right now. I have just been praying for wisdom for all this decision stuff because I sure don't know what to do sometimes :)

Anyhoo, God was kind. The people said they were interviewing another candidate and wouldn't be making offers for at least 2-3 weeks. Phew! I know that I should be somewhat concerned that there is another candidate, but I'm not. Now God has given me time to finish interviewing a few more places, graduate, and sort some things out before I even get to know if they will make an offer! Yes! He knew I needed that. Even better, I can work at Fat Lorenzo's as long as I need to in the meantime while things get in order. God gently reminded me today that He knows that I don't know what in the heck I am doing. Hopefully, I will remember that in a few days when I start to get anxious again about all these unknowns in life. Someone remind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment