Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry

Hey, sorry to scare the readers with the difficult thoughts. I just want you to know I do have hope in the Lord.

"For you O Lord are good and forgiving; abundant in steadfast love to those who call upon your name".

And also, "How great is the Lord's lovingkindness towards us! For His truth is everlasting!" Psalm 117.

For the Psalmist also says in 118 "For I will not die, but I will live that I may tell of the works of the Lord. For He has disciplined me severly, but He has not handed me over to death!"

In Ephesians 1 Paul says "In love, He predestined us for adoption as sons (daughters) through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the Kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in His Beloved."

For we have the same power that raised Christ from the dead working at us so that we can say "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever." Ephesians 3:20-21.

Now, back to work on my Master's presentation. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment