Friday, February 20, 2009

9 Hours!

Today, Friday, represents a HUGE academic, emotional, and spiritual milestone for me. In 9 hours I will be done with my Physician Assistant Master's Presentation, my online exam, and personally, a very challenging 6 weeks of life. Praise God! God has taught me A LOT about perseverence and the humility that is required to be faithful everyday to the thing He has given me to do, no matter my opinion on the matter.

He is teaching me that His grace IS sufficient...sufficient to forgive my sins, to account my soul as righteous, and keep me in His flock. His grace is sufficient to have my mom cook meals for me, my preceptor to give me a few days off early, my Labor/Delivery day today to be absolute uneventful so I could study, caffeine to keep me awake despite bad bad sleep right now, my friends to sit by me at coffee shops to keep me focused, my good friend Katie Allison to supplement the much needed verbal affirmation I have been missing, people to correct my behavior, an enjoyable endocrinology rotation, a trip to visit my brother, cause unexpected people to send me caribou gift cards, and a sister that listens to me almost everyday work through my lack of faith, my sin, my struggles, and my victories...plus her kiddos are UNBELIEVABLY cute.

Nevertheless, I do still ask for prayer for my presentation and my testing because as a friend said, "prayer WORKS!". Please pray for God's mercy on my presentation and that I can communicate clearly. Pray I would bring Him honor by doing the very best I can because He wants me to be the very best PA student I can be...and there is Joy that follows pleasing Him in this.

Thanks for journey-ing with me!

3 comments: