Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All done, for real!

Well, I took my test on Tuesday. It took me longer than I expected, and it didn't feel exceptionally great going through it, BUT, it is done. As I finished up the last block of 60 questions I remember thinking, "well, this is it. What is done is already done." I then answered the last one and just hit the SUBMIT button. Poof! Testing is done! I won't find out the results for a couple of weeks, which is fine since it is nice to sort of put it past you for awhile.

The rest of the day was a little fuzzy. I talked to a few friends, and my family, but otherwise I was fairly mellow. It took me the entire rest of the day to unwind and get more excited about the whole thing. But, God is gracious, and I ended up having a nice night with my parents watching mystery shows on TV and eating frozen pizza - the best food ever! I was exhausted when i finally went to bed around 10:30pm.

This morning I went to shadow at a clinic I am considering for employment. It was a good experience. THe best thing though was that when I got there they had already ordered a white coat for me with my full name and title embroidered on it. It was awesome! All that just for a job candidate! What impressed me the most is that they had it done in one day when we had only decided I would stop by this past Monday. Kuddos Kuddos to them :)

So, we wait, and wait, and hem & haw. Then we decide. Then we live with our decisions until the Lord brings life to a crossing again. Faithful is He who calls you and faithful is He who will come it to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment