Monday, September 21, 2009

My friend Ann

So today I met my dear friend Ann Snobeck Lopez and her cutie-pie baby boy for a coffee in Arden Hills on my half-day. On a side note, I haven't been to this part of town in a LONG while, and not this Caribou since I stopped working at Medtronic 4 years ago. Weird.

Ann was my freshman roommate at Bethel and boy did we have some funny stories. Ann has always been a faithful friend even though we rarely see each other any more (she lives in Canada...I mean Blaine!). It is one of those friendships where you can catch up at any point and really feel like you have missed nothing.

She is someone I highly respect and admire because she is strong, happy, and she is beautiful. She is such a God-fearing and God-trusting woman. She is real and she is kind. She is positive and she is content to be wherever God has placed her. She is complimentary of her husband and she loves marriage. She also loves being a mom. Of course to any that knows Ann this is NO SURPRISE. She was an elementary Education major in college and I always knew she would be just a most excellent wife, mom, and teacher, which she is. Ann is good at expressing love and she is generous with her time towards others, well as much time as a new mom can give :)

So, I was blessed to meet with Ann today. I was inspired to be positive in my words, to be thankful for what you have, and to be a faithful friend no matter what!

Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment