Wednesday, July 18, 2012

6 Months Old!

Bubs is 6 months old. 
20lbs 11oz
29.9 inches long
Big chubby legs and cankles and cheeks
Rolling all over the place and sitting up by myself (although tipsy at times)
Everything stil in the mouth
I love to shout and babble really loud for long sets of time
Still nursing 6 times a day but sleeps from 10:30pm - 7am
Daycare 3x a week with the Bice's
I have met all my cousins
Ben, Ama, and Kirk moved back to the farm while....
Katie, Rob, Faith, Isaiah, Peter and Joe moved to Michigan!
I like bananas, peaches, mama's milk, oatmeal cereal!
I like to spit, A LOT!
I like bathtime finally :)


 First time on the boat with his old-fashioned life jacket!


 Can you see the teeth in there??
First tooth 6/2/2012
Second tooth 6/19/2012


First Solids - bananas!


I love to hold the spoon all by myself!

 I love to roll back to front while mommy changes my diaper!


4th of July with the Johnsons 



 Big boy shirt - I look just like my daddy!



 Getting ready to get in the lake!


 I won't sink, I won't get burned....geez mom and dad are no fun!


 Our first family swim!



 The beginning of the messy meals



Hey bright eyes!

1 comment:

  1. One minute I look at him and see you Fidder and then I look again and see Caleb. He is such a mixture!!!!!!!! What a cutie and big sweetheart!!!

    Love, auntie fidder

    ReplyDelete