Thursday, July 30, 2009

Out of the Bag!

Well, I think it is safe to say it finally outloud on the internet....I apologize if this is your first exposure...I tried.

Caleb and I at the lake home the Big Night! My dad suspected something was "up", but deduced that Caleb was dressed too casual to be proposing....but dad thought he looked nervous when he picked me up on the way down. Ironically, I innocently teased caleb while pulling up to the lake home, "Caleb, your hands are sweaty, are you nervous or something?!"

Caleb's dad Galeb, Caleb, me, Mr/Mrs. Holland (short lady in front!), and Caleb's Mom Sara


What I thought seemed a little formal for "family dinner"! What a nerd - so clueless!


Again, it took me a minute to realize this was no "dinner with the parents and friends" event. I started to laugh once I finally clued-in!



This is me, too embarassed to kiss Caleb in front of his parents - still a little awkward with that one :) Oh well - he is trying to break me down :)




There are more pics with my family, but they are not on my computer yet - it's been busy!


I am the most blessed woman in the world - I am so excited to marry Caleb! What a guy, what a story, what a Savior!



"The Lord has done great things for Us, and we are filled with Joy!"

Psalm 126:9

4 comments: