Thursday, January 5, 2012

40 Weeks!

I am still here today, big and round, at 40 weeks. As far as I can tell that's okay because Baby J is healthy and I am measuring just normal. I am still working at the clinic; they open up the schedule sort of "day-by-day" when I text my manageer at 6am. It hasn't been too bad and it's a great distraction. I really feel pretty good, but obviously I don't like to move around THAT much. We have made it through 4 Christmas events, 3 pre-Christmas birthdays, New Year's, took down the Christmas decorations (albeit earlier than I would have preferred), Caleb's birthday yesterday, and the flawed carpet in the basement was even picked up today to be re-ordered!

God has been really kind to us to grant us a wonderful Christmas season and a great time together as a couple. We have even got to get a little more done on the basement here and there. I think I just prefer to be busy and distract myself while we wait for God's timing. It is a little bit weird living in limbo, as most of you already know, and waiting for this inevitable event to occur/or at least begin. Here are a few pictures to entertain you. We have yet to take one today of Week #40, but maybe I won't even be able to get it done because you know what ;)

38 weeks


38.5 weeks - Christmas Eve- Eve at Birchwood Cafe for breakfast

39 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment