Monday, February 21, 2011

I love my husband!

I love Caleb because he got up early on his "day off" (he is actually going in today to get ready for a work trip), and he shoveled AGAIN for me. He also scaped off the car AGAIN for me. He and a neighbor also shoveled me out and down the alley way so I could get to work. I called him once I got to work to give him another heart-felt "Thank You!", and I could hear the satisfaction in his voice when he said, "You're welcome baby." I love a man that shovels!

2 comments:

  1. I was suspicious, even from five hours away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    i am HASTI from iran
    i have a blog and wrote about my love and my husband and my life
    i like to have friends all over the world.
    please visit my blog and post a comment for me.
    my blog address : www.asheqetam.persianblog.ir

    ReplyDelete